Lunch Break TranscenDance!
Friday, August 27, 11:30am Eastern
Only $18 – Register Here
Are you a heart-centered person that loves to dance, even if you think you can’t or think you have two left feet?
Would you love to release the stress of the day, of the past year and have fun doing it?
Or maybe you’d really like to improve your mobility and flexibility without spending hours at the yoga studio.
TranscenDance™ helps you connect mind, body, and spirit so you can live a more healthy, vibrant life!
It’s a powerful fusion of relaxing stretching, deep-breathing, and conscious dance. It takes the mindfulness of yoga off the mat, and infuses it with free-form, joyful dance!
- You can release what no longer serves you.
- You can reboot; mentally, physically, and emotionally.
- Then you can rejoice in who you currently are and get connected with what lies ahead.
So, if you love to dance and would really like to shift your energy and live a more heart-centered life, then you are going to LOVE this class.
This is where you can really let your soul sing, your body dance, and let your mind get calm, and connected, and centered so that you can be your most confident, radiant, vibrant self each day in every way.
And guess what? Anyone can do Transcendance™! It doesn’t matter if you’re in top physical shape or not so much so. And all mobility levels are welcome. You can do TranscenDance™ in a chair or lying in a bed.
Here are some additional benefits of TranscenDance™. It helps connect you to your source and move you from…
Again, you don’t need to know how to dance and there are no steps to follow. Just let your body move!
Space is LIMITED! Register NOW!
Friday, August 27, 11:30am Eastern – Register Here
What Do I Need?
- If you don’t have carpeting, a soft towel or yoga mat is suggested for stretching. Or, you can do this in a chair.
- You will want to wear comfortable clothing.
- Have some water and a sweat towel handy. (Yes, you may just work up a sweat!)
- A flowing scarf or a long feather is fun to have for one of the dances but is not mandatory or absolutely necessary.
Our vision is to help you clear your mind, fill your heart, and have fun. As stipulated by law, we cannot and do not make any guarantees about your ability to get results in your mental, emotional, or physical health, or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools or strategies.
As in any physical activity, injury can occur. Although we make every attempt to keep you safe, we are not responsible for any injury you encounter.